Connect with us

Canada

It’s Time To Expose The Radical Left With Campus Unmasked

Published

on

Take a look around at the institutions in your life. It seems like from government to Silicon Valley, from star-studded Hollywood to the media on your every device, there’s a slow but steady push for equality of outcome over equality of opportunity, a prioritization of feelings over facts, and a general humorlessness from those telling us what to think instead of how to think.

But what started this creeping cultural Marxism? What do most of the thought leaders behind these institutions have in common? If you answered university, you’ve done your homework.

The ivory tower has long been a place of left-wing bias. But the 12-to-1 left-wing to right-wing professor ratio hasn’t just spawned a lopsided curriculum. It’s instead created an intolerance for opposing points of view that manifests in lies, censorship and at its most extreme, violence. Attitudes and systems cultivated in academia have a long history of seeping into the world outside. But this intolerance seems a bit more insidious than the ingenious strides in STEM and literature of years past. Do we dare let the wound fester and spread?

Not on my watch.

It’s time to shine a light on the cowardly tactics of those who can’t win wars with words. It’s time to expose the assassins of truth who brand Israel responsible for ISIS and all frat boys as rapists. It’s time to bring justice to the Antifa hordes terrorizing those who dare commit wrongthink. It’s time. For a Campus Unmasked.

Canada

Student Leader Insists Tuition Money Is Helping Israel ‘Kill Children’

Published

on

Nour Alideeb, chairwoman of Ontario’s Canadian Federation of Students, alleges — with of course zero evidence — that Israel is using Canadian students’ tuition money to slaughter children like her. First of all, despite her tendency to misrepresent and make hollow appeals to emotion, Alideeb is, believe it or not, a grown woman, not a child. Second, the sad truth is, the Palestinian youth Alideeb references are kids who were carrying out knife attacks against Israeli officials or civilians.

But the Canadian Federation of Students doesn’t only want to spread propaganda about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Noooo. Like all left-wing activists, Alideeb wants to use your money to tell you that if you hold a different opinion than her, you’re also racist.

But the Canadian Federation of Students sounds pretty legitimate, right? Well, as with all student unions, the CFS doesn’t seem to be very popular among the very people it aims to represent. You see, the Federation demands that smaller student unions pay membership dues even after the smaller unions vote to leave the Federation. In 2008, 92% of Cape Breton University students voted to leave the Federation. CFS declared the vote invalid and then sued the students when they stopped paying membership fees. The Federation tried a similar tactic with Concordia University, claiming the students owed $1.8 million when they too tried leaving the organization. And those are only 2 out of over 10 scandals listed by Wikipedia, which tends to sanitize entries that reflect poorly on leftists. Looks like these canucks could learn a bit from “no taxation without representation.”

Continue Reading

Canada

Hitler-Obsessed McMaster Students Say ‘Death To America’ And ‘Get Rid’ Of Jews

Published

on

“Hitler should have took you all,” “every time I read about Hitler, I fall in love all over again,” and salivating over a picture of Hitler in stockings, what do these tweets have in common? Well, it just so happens they were all made by pro-Palestinian students at McMaster University. Who are these nutcases and what other incitement and incoherent hatred are they peddling?

Nadera Masad, Rawan Qaddoura, and Esra Bengizi are all students at McMaster University, where, aside from being infatuated with Hitler, they do activism with the group Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights. But you wouldn’t know it from their Twitter accounts, where they seem very ANTI-human rights.

“Death to America and white people,” tweeted Masad, who apparently has a really rough time keeping her story straight. She says “Arabs and Muslims who refer to our enemies as ‘Jews’ rather than ZIONISTS make a bad image for the rest of us. We’re not racist, stop.” Ok, but then how do you explain these tweets? “Adolf Hitler; if you had taken them all, the world would have a lot less problems right now.” “The reason I kept some Jews alive is so I can show you why I killed them in the first place,” a quote she attributes to Hitler.

Masad found out that watchdog group Canary Mission was keeping tabs on her and called them out publicly, in her usual, eloquent style, but she must have had second thoughts because she appears to have taken some advice from Hillary and #DeletedHerAccount.

Her fellow McMaster student and Palestine activist Esra Bengizi at least admits that “what Hitler did was wrong,” but still seems to have an uncanny fixation on him, posting positively about him on more than 10 occasions. Oh and she’s also not a huge fan of Jews, saying she’s “going to the [sic] rule the world and and get rid of anyone who doesn’t have basic common sense of if you’re yahoodi [Jewish].” I wonder if she appreciates the irony of publicly admitting she’d “get rid” of a whole religious group in the same tweet where she also criticizes people who lack basic common sense.

Unfortunately, Bengizi’s also deleted her account, so we and her future employers only have access to the 100+ delightful screenshots captured by Canary Mission. The same goes for the last McMaster student, Qaddoura, who laments that she wasn’t “born at the time of the second world war just to see the genius, Hitler, at work.” Aw, poor thing. And surprise, surprise, she also just doesn’t like Jews. But remember folks, these ladies are anti-ZIONIST, not anti-Semitic.

Honestly, it’s one thing to have different political opinions, test out new ideologies; that’s what college is all about. Feel free to share whatever zany thoughts you have about white privilege or how you think Palestinians do nothing wrong. But saying “death to whites,” saying the only good Zionist is a dead Zionist, well, there’s a difference between insight and incitement.

Continue Reading

Canada

Student Article Questioning Gender Identity Replaced By One Saying It’s ‘Not A Debate’

Published

on

St. Francis Xavier University

The Rolling Stone rape hoax, CNN’s stalking and threatening of a Reddit memester, and Washington Post’s wanton use of “far-right” but almost never “far-left.” Mainstream media bias is everywhere. Is there a similar trend for college papers?

Caleb Scargall, a student at St. Francis Xavier University, was a senior reporter for The Xaverian Weekly campus paper, but quit when his paper not only removed but also replaced his piece questioning gender studies and the ever-expanding number of gender identities with a piece entitled “gender identity: not a debate.”

Scargall’s original unpublished story, which he shared with Campus Unmasked, aimed to address gender identity “intellectually without political connotations.”

In the piece, the student asked “is discovering a new unique gender like discovering a new element? If the solution is to add that person’s personal identity to the list of genders then theoretically there is no limit to the amount of genders that can be “realized’ or invented. And if there is no limit, and people can be anything from an indeterminate and possibly infinite amount of genders, then the concept of gender itself means nothing.”

Scargall noted that the modern conception of gender sounded like a Freudian diagnosis and said that he has “yet to receive a rebuttal other than ‘educate yourself,’ which is the equivalent to ‘I know the answers, but I won’t tell you.'”

The unnamed editor whose piece replaced Scargall’s claims that “gender identity has nothing to do with your anatomy,” which suggests that individuals with penises are equally as likely as those with vaginas to feel masculine or feminine. The editor notes that “though it is true that a biology professor and a sociology professor would have very different takes on the topic, it is not really a debate in my opinion.”

She tells people who don’t want to say the “they” gender pronoun to “grow up.” But it’s not just “they,” it’s “aer,” “per,” “vis,” “xe,” “xir,” “hir”…where does it end?

“I have never worked for an institution with such a lack of integrity,”  Scargall told Campus Unmasked. “The newspaper is supposed to be the beacon of free speech on campus but it has turned into a liberal propaganda machine. I was the only relatively conservative writer at the newspaper. I could not sit there and take that amount of disrespect so I quit.”

The student’s case is reminiscent to that of Andy Ngo, a Portland State University student who got fired from his student newspaper after tweeting out a video of a Muslim student confessing his religion murdered nonbelievers. You don’t have to lie, you don’t even have to be inflammatory, folks. The truth itself and even just questioning progressive orthodoxy is dangerous these days.

Continue Reading

Trending

%d bloggers like this: