Connect with us

George Washington University

Anti-Israel Student Gov Candidate Gets Disavowed

Published

on

Meet Brady Forrest, a really hip student senator who —tried to pass a resolution supporting Rasmea Odeh, a Palestinian terrorist who orchestrated a bombing that killed two Jerusalem college students. Brady’s running for another office at George Washington University but is having a BIT of difficulty, according to The GW Hatchet.

George Washington University student Brady Forrest is running for his student council’s executive vice president position and got the endorsement of the school newspaper on Monday. But just a day later, that endorsement was rescinded after the discovery of anti-Israel posts made by the student.

Forrest gives a trigger warning to this post where he says “I can’t in good conscience attend the Multicultural Winter Formal given the involvement of [the] Jewish Student Association and GW Hillel. Both organizations are complicit and supportive of the state of Israel and programs and ideology that are exclusive and racist.”

The GW Hatchet commented on the post, saying it “alienated an entire group of students on campus by conflating all people of a religion, political view and nationality as being ‘racist.’”

And just like most leftists, it’s not enough for Brady to acknowledge a different political opinion and get on with his life. Nooo the personal is political and the student senator must demonize people with whom he disagrees.

Here he is quoting an activist saying that the founder of Zionism is “Satan in disguise” and that it maintains its power through terrorism. What a facile way of viewing the world: people with whom I disagree aren’t just wrong, they’re also evil. And let me just redefine the word “terrorism” so it conveniently includes self-defense, counterterrorism, pretty much anything that doesn’t favor my political team.

Trending

%d bloggers like this: